PT Kalbe Farma Tbk adalah perusahaan internasional yang bergerak di bidang farmasi, suplemen, nutrisi dan layanan kesehatan yang bermarkas di Jakarta, Indonesia. Kalbe Farma memiliki motto “Mengabdikan Ilmu untuk Kesehatan dan Kesejahteraan”.
LOWONGAN KERJA PT KALBE FARMA TBK
1. IT Data Governance
- Ensuring the implementation of good data governance in Data Management & Analytic activities by compiling and improving procedures that take place in the Data Management & Analytic process to maintain data integrity and security.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science.
- Have at least 1 year of working experience as Data Governance or relevant position.
- Have good knowledge in data governance and data processing concepts.
- Have experience and good knowledge in ETL tools (Pentaho, ODI, Talend) and SQL Queries.
- Have good knowledge about concept of data audit and system management.
2. IT Business Solution
- Support users for existing system
- Make improvements by developing and an existing system or creating a new system
- Lead and coordinate the improvement activities
- At least bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Have min. 2 years of experience in the same field
- Have a good knowledge of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP)
- Have a good knowledge or experience in Hyperion is preferable
- Have an interest in dashboard design (tableau)
- Can work with minimum supervision
3. IT Data Analyst
- Develop, implement, and maintain a data analysis framework in order to provide insights that contribute to the company’s business decison making through internal and external data.
- Bachelor degree in Statistic / Mathematics / Economics / Business / Psychology / Sociology
- Have 1 year of working experience as Data Analyst or Research
- Have knowledge or experience in quantitative and qualitative methods
- Have experience in statistical analysis software
- Have experience in programming language is plus poin
4. IT Infrastructure
- Support the entire IT process to be more effective, including databases, documents, equipment accessible to all employees.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Have at least 1 year of working experience in same field.
- Have good knowledge and experience troubleshooting VMW are and Oracle VM (x86).
- Have good knowledge and experience troubleshooting Linux and Windows (administration / sysadmin) and DNS.
- Have good knowledege in AN (Storage Area Networks) NAS (Network-attached storage).
- Have good knowledge in containers and openshift is preffered.
5. Business Development Officer
- Develop impactful innovation project across business units from corporate perspective.
- Coordinate with teams internally or externally related to innovation projects with the aim of creating high impact for comapny.
- Monitor and iterate for growth opportunities of existing product/service/system based on data-driven model
- Actively looking for references and trends of future business innovation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s/Post Graduate Degree in Scientific Area such as Pharmacy/Apothecary, Biology/Microbiology, Biotechnology or related to Healthcare Industry
- Fresh grad or up to 1 year experience as Business Development, Product Management, or Market Research, a plus point if related to Healthcare Industry
- Passionate for innovation in healthcare
- Adaptable in challenging circumstances
- Good analytical thinking and high initiatives
- Good communication skill, high achievement, presistence and continuous learner
- Knowledge related to digital technology is a plus point
6. CMS Officer
Goal Of This Role :
- Assisting the Corporate Management System Manager in analyzing and formulating strategy, standars, systems, and action plans for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science related major (ex : Industrial Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Pharmacy / Accounting / Food Technology) from well-know University.
- Have a Master Degree / Graduate with honors are preferred.
- Have min 1-2 years of experience in related fields.
- Have knowledge in Strategic Management and ISO / document standardization.
- Have an excellent communication, analytical thinking, orientation to detail, facilitation and integrity is a must.
- Experienced in Consulting Firms / Strategic division are preferable.
7. Corporate Strategic Investment (CSI)
Goal Of This Role :
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of market, industry, and consumer dynamic to give a total outlook of business potential related to merger, acquisition, and joint venture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Management/Accounting/Business Management/Economics from well-known University.
- Have a Master Degree / Graduate with honors are preferable.
- Have min 3-7 years of experience in valuation, joint venture, due diligence, and M&A transaction.
- Have knowledge and skill of finance & accounting, financial modeling, legal terms & document drafting, due diligence, and healthcare.
8. Internal Audit Sr.Spv
Goal Of This Role :
- Handle independent assurance program through risk based audit to ensure risk mitigation effectiveness and give support to Kalbe Companies/Departments to achieve their goals through audit report & recommendation.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent from well-known universities, graduate with honors are preferable.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Having knowledge and experience on Basic Audit Knowledge, Project Management, Risk Based Audit, & Enterprise Risk Management are preferable.
- Having strong analysis skill is a must.
9. Financial System Analyst Officer
Goal Of This Role:
- Support Kalbe’s Business Unites to analyze data and financial report for strategic decisions, through maintaining and enhancing Kalbe’s analytic tools to ensure data accuracy and analysis report effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree on Accounting, Finance, or Computerized Accounting.
- 2 years experience as an analyst in Finance.
- Capable to maintain Finance Analytic Tools using Hyperion as a Super User is preferable.
- Have knowledge and skills in Hypericon, Essabase, and/or Business Inteligence tools (tableau) is preferable is a must.
- Understand & experienced in handling overall budget of the company.
- Detail oriented, data driven, and excellent analytic skills.
10. Planning Material Spv
Goal Of This Role :
- Ensure the availability of material on the right amount and time to support production plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering / Pharmacy / Apothecary.
- Experienced on working in Supply Chain or Pharmaceutical Industries are preferable.
- Able to plan and calculate material requirements and have knowledge on supply chain regulation are preferable.
- Detail oriented and enjoy to analyze data.
- Storng leadership and experienced in leading a team.
- Able to work on a tight deadline.
Kalbe will never ask candidates for payment of any kind as part of the recruitment and selection process.
Hati-hati terhadap segala bentuk jenis penipuan karena sejatinya pendaftaran lowongan pekerjaan itu gratis tidak ada biaya dalam bentuk apapun
Jangan lupa follow IG kami@lokermedannn@Kajianmedan.id dan FB Loker Medan